Friday, June 1, 2007

Susan Weaver

I'm Susan Weaver and I am an elementary guidance counselor at Ballentine Elementary School. I have been here for four years. My family retired from the military five years ago, and we came back to S.C. to live near my famiy. I was a teacher and I have been a counselor for twelve years now. I absolutely love what I do!
From the inventory, my strengths are highest in existential, kinesthetic, intrapersonal, and visual. My weakest was musical. I totally agree!
I am taking the muse class because my comrades are going and we love to learn together! I love the growing sentiment that schools are communities of learning. We need to share and actually thrive when we do! We have discovered that at our school, and enjoy reaching out to others!

5 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Susan, You will love to meet Anna Ballard from WHES. She is in guidance too. ML

Marilyn Gramling said...

Susan,
Perhaps you can share some of your findings from your trip to Alaska!
Marilyn

Marilyn Gramling said...

Dianne Mundo here ... I'll meet you at the Chapin exit on Sunday at 3:00 to drive to Spartanburg. Which one of us will be driving? DM

Valerie Satterfield said...

I LOVE that you desire to learn with the teachers at your school. The community feeling within a school is SO important.

Susan Weaver said...

Alaska was so much fun! We traveled to Glacier Bay and I saw amazing glaciers, one being the Mindenhall Glacier.
Susan Weaver