Monday, June 11, 2007

Hello again everyone. This is Macie Fitzgerald. I already submitted two different responses today but now I do not see them. I have been teaching fourth grade for the last 19 years at Pinckney Elementary on Ft. Jackson. I just took my MI test and as I expected I am highly interpersonal and also musical and logical. This did surprise me a bit. As a former electrical engineering major, I have always loved al math especially calculus and solving problems. I love teaching my fourth graders. It gives me a feeling of purpose and most always great enjoyment. As I mentioned in an earlier posting, I look forward to learning about problem solving from Claudia. I am looking forward to next week!
Macie

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Macie,Your posts are still there. They are under the older posts at the bottom of the blog.