Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hello!

I'm Valerie Satterfield. I have just completed my second year of teaching with Laurens County District 55 . I spent my first year teaching third grade and this year in first grade. Next year I will be in a Primary Montessori classroom (ages 3-5). I love to use music and movement with my students; it's just FUN!
My results on the MI inventory all ranged between 50 and 80. The two highest areas were Interpersonal and Intrapersonal followed by Musical and Kinesthetic. My results were not that surprising- I like to be around people/socialize and I enjoy participating in and creating art and music.
I am excited about learning new ways to incorporate all of the arts into my classroom throughout this course.

Sorry for joining in so late; Mary Lou had an incorrect e-mail address for me.

No comments: