Friday, June 1, 2007

Kelly Brautigam

My name is Kelly Brautigam, and I am a fifth grade teacher at Ballentine Elementary in Irmo. I have ten years teaching experience. Yesterday was the last day of school for students, and the school feels so empty without all of the students' smiling faces. I really enjoy teaching and learning.

My highest score on the multiple intelligences inventory was intrapersonal, and there was a tie for second place with the naturalist and kinesthetic intelligences.

I look forward to learning new ways to integrate the multiple intelligences and the arts into the classroom.

3 comments:

TaraLee2002 said...

It's great to know there are other teachers from the Midlands area participating in this. As I have read over other people's comments, it seems there are many people who are scoring high in the Intrapersonal section.

Kelly Brautigam said...

I think the class is going to be great because all of us involved are very interested in learning how to make our teaching even better! I look forward to meeting the other teachers and continuing the journey of learning!

Mary Lou said...

Kelly, You will love Claudia and her many strategies. Look out for an exciting week. ML