Friday, June 1, 2007

Lisa Fisher

Hello! My name is Lisa Fisher, and I am a Special Education teacher from Hampton District #1. Last school year was my first year back in the public school system since 1999. I took 8 years off from teaching Special Education, but I am glad to be back. I have had many diverse teaching experiences over the past 23 years, from teaching regular Pre-K students to high school resource students. I enjoy teaching and learning! I hope to gather information from this course that will help me bring more interesting learning experiences back to my students.
On the multiple intelligences scale, I scored 100% on both Existential and Intrapersonal strengths. Although I do not exactly understand what this means, I suspect that it is related to my strong will and desire to help others. I am looking forward to meeting you all.

3 comments:

Melanee H-T said...

Lisa, great to know other special educators wil be there as well! Can not wait to meet ya! I teach special ed/resource at a middle school in Lexington.

Mary Lou said...

Lisa, You will learn more about the existental intelligence next week. This is a good thing, ML

Kendra said...

Lisa, I look forward to meeting yet another special education teacher, I am a Speech/language pathologist, but I walk the same walk so to speak. I am excited about what we can all bring to this from our personal experiences.