Friday, June 22, 2007

I am ten feet tall!

I feel all stretched out!!!! As music teacher people might think that i should know everything about teaching through the arts. That is simply not ture. I know a lot about music. I have learned a great deal this week. I have a better grasp on the other arts areas and how to integrate them. I think that Claudia book is an EXCELLENT resource. I feel so fortunate to have had her a an instructor for the course. Although 3 days with her is really not long enough! Personally I definitely have stretched my two weakest intelligences, verbal and intrapersonal. I have always felt that I am not at all good at creative writing. I have always felt awkard expressing my personal feeling in that way. I definitely thought I can NOT write poetry. Well Claudia proved me wrong. She made poetry writing easy with her excellent strategies. I wrote more that her assignments required. I even felt the NEED to share them with my husband (who loves to write). Thanks for all the fun this week everyone! I hope you all have an excellent year. - Melody Linaman

No comments: