Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hello, fellow bloggers! I am Anna Ballard, guidance counselor at Woodland Heights Elementary School in Spartanburg District Six. I am late posting this blog, as I have just returned from my first beach trip of the season. Regarding the test, I was surprised to see that my musical intelligence score was much higher than any other (since I really can't even carry a tune in a bucket), but I am glad to find myself in good company with others whose scores and interests are similar to mine! It is great to be a part of a school where the arts are valued, and I hope to learn more ways to incorporate art, music, and drama in my work as a counselor.

5 comments:

Evetta said...

Hi Anna! I was late posting to the BLOG also. My Musical score wasn't my greatest strength, but I love singing. I am looking forward to meeting you at the MUSE Class.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Anna, It is always great to have a fellow District "6er" in the group. ML

Marilyn Gramling said...

Dianne Mundo here ... my account is mixed up, but I am looking forward to the class. Susan Weaver in our group from Ballentine Elementary is our awesome guidance counselor. See ya'll (that's southern Puerto Rican) DM

Jennifer Crawford said...

It should be interesting to see what you'll take from this class. I'm interested in counseling myself . . . but I rarely know what to say in times of crisis so I doubt it's for me!

doris said...

doris turner
Art teacher at Cannons Ele.
I am having trouble with directions and all of this readomg! and i can't sit still long enough to learn. I fit into the section 6 group, am very creative because i cant follow directions and can't remember how i did it a good while before. This class should be fun!